Boris Johnson The British Prime Minister on Monday outlined and writes of measures to reopen Britain BBC.
Details are as follows:
- From March 8, all schools will be open and outdoor play will be allowed in educational institutions. Outdoor recreation is also allowed, so the two can sit next to each other for coffee and picnics.
- From March 29, members of up to six or two households can even meet each other outside in their gardens. Outdoor sports facilities will also be reopened.
- From April 12, non-essential shops, hairdressers, museums and libraries will be open. Liquor can also be taken away from this day, and both zoos and amusement parks can be opened. Athletes can be welcomed in swimming pools and gyms, but people still can’t meet each other. Funeral services can be held for 30 people and weddings for 15 people
- From May 17, outdoor meetings of up to 30 people will be allowed if the epidemic situation permits. Members of both houses can meet inside the house. They can open cinemas, hotels, indoor sports facilities, but with the obligation to stay away. Football courts are open to tens of thousands of spectators, and up to 30 people can attend weddings and funerals.
- From June 21, it is planned to remove all restrictions, at which time nightclubs may reopen as a last resort.
“Amateur coffee fan. Travel guru. Subtly charming zombie maven. Incurable reader. Web fanatic.”