With his professional knowledge and psychological skills, Tamas Hagnal, Sports Director of Ferencvaros, considers Stanislav Cherchesov an exemplary coach and considers it important to appreciate the fun moments.
|Tamas Hejnal never forgets Jürgen Klopp’s education (Photo: Tombach Hadi)|
|Boy: March 15, 1981, Esztergom
Team / Target: 59/7
Clubs as players: Ferencvaros (1996-1997), Schalke 04 (1998-2004, German), Sint-Truiden (2004-2006, Belgian), Kaiserslautern (2006-2007, German), Karlsruhe (2007-2008, German), Borussia Dortmund (2008 2011 , German), VFP Stuttgart (2011-2013, German), Ingolstadt (2013-2014, German), Ferencvaros (2015-2018)
His biggest success as a player: German Champion (2011), Hungarian Champion (2016), 3-time Hungarian Cup winner (2015, 2016, 2017), German Cup winner (2002), Hungarian Supercup twice (2015, 2016), German Super Cup winner (2008) Hungarian League Cup winner (2015), Hungarian Footballer of the Year twice (2006, 2007)
– Why did Stanislav Salamovich choose Cherchevov?
– During negotiations and conversations we made sure that he understands the language of the players, and that he also has the professional experience and psychological skills to develop the team with him. Reply to our paper Tamas Hajnal Sports Director of Ferencvaros. He is distinguished by consistency, discipline, determination and confidence, and the analyzes he saw during the conversation, which he had with his employees, showed that he would have the team in good hands.
– According to them, did the specialist really prepare an analysis of Ferencvaros during the negotiations?
“Obviously it wasn’t for our first meeting, but it was part of the process.” It was important how he saw the band, and he showed us the analyzes and ideas that align with ours.
– Would they have succeeded in signing the former Russian captain if Ferencvaros had not entered the European League and Champions League groups in recent years?
These results can make the band attractive, and a good basis for a professional to listen to our show, but the future, not the past, matters in the end. The point is what we want to achieve, and what are our other goals. At the same time, it was assumed that they contracted even in international football for Cherchesov’s contract. The fact that we managed to convince a coach of this caliber is a good confirmation of the development in recent years.
– Gábor Kubatov, president of Ferencváros, said the tire does not respect gentlemen like Peter Stöger. After that, was it clear that a different kind of professional leader was coming to Nipplejet?
“I would have started from there that Stanislav Cherchov saw the world too, an intelligent gentleman.” Good manners do not preclude determination and charisma. Our new coach will “play more instruments” if necessary, approach the football players in a friendly manner, and keep the appropriate distance if necessary. He knows exactly what’s on the players’ minds and can influence them accordingly. At the same time, it is important to have a coach who radiates self-confidence and faith that also permeates the footballers. We are looking for a professional who can confront the players and convince them that they can be brave. This requires posture, body language and communication in it, and this has been confirmed by training so far.
|According to the FTC’s athletic director, Stanislav Cherchesov has also been contracted to international football (Photo: fradi.hu)|
“Did we get a good idea that Peter Stoeger didn’t have that radiation?”
“We’re talking about two completely different personalities, and it wouldn’t be great to say that now.” Moreover, I would like to add that we are in first place in the league, we were in the group stage of the European League in the fall, so the players got a heavier load, the national football teams played almost forty matches in the fall. . Many teams are sure to swap with us, and we closed off a successful fall, so the change wasn’t due to incompetence. We felt we needed to go a different way to further develop, to get to the next level.
Thomas Doll Ferencvaros ruled for five years, and Serhi Rebrov for nearly three years, but Peter Stoger had only half a year. What made it clear that the next level could not be reached with it?
“I don’t think a club that ‘consumes’ three coaches in eight years will be patient. We’ve given every coach the confidence they need, but we felt we had to appoint another coach to move on, so no matter how painful the coach change was, we had to step in. We felt that Stanislav’s character fits better in the framework, and there were also professional issues that we expect progress in as well. I don’t want to go too deep, but everyone can see that we scored a lot of goals in international matches, for example.
|Tamas Henal has learned from Jürgen Klopp (right), who sets off goals he will forever be dissatisfied (Image: Imago Images)|
“By the time we’re here, has the Europa League group shown the real picture?”
I will divide the answer into two parts. If we look at the opponents’ framework, the budget and the international routine, all three teams are stronger than us. Just an example: We personally negotiated with Furuhasi Kjogo last January and had a chance to get it, but we couldn’t compete with Celtic’s €5m bid. In the matches against each other, everyone can see why we want to sign a contract… Ferencvaros can be surprised against such teams if he performs better, if his timing is good and if the opponent is not at his best. Based on this, the end result is realistic, however, it should be noted that three out of the five losing matches were close, so perhaps we had a feeling of inferiority. In addition, if Rudi Voller said he loved our game after the defeat to Leverkusen, we have no reason to be ashamed. I know the level has skyrocketed in recent seasons, but if we don’t have the joy of entering the group circuit of a series for the third year, if we can’t appreciate those moments, we will forever be bitter. My former coach, Jürgen Klopp, once said that if you set goals that are out of reach, you will be dissatisfied forever. He still lives in me to this day.
How much movement is expected in the tire in the winter?
– This will be decided in the near future, but we can only strengthen it by signing new players. There have been more outstanding footballers over the summer, just think of Marco Marin or Muhammed Pesic, but there are many who have not been included in the squad for various reasons. It is important to be able to exploit the potential of football, and we agreed with the new coach that we have not yet benefited from the framework available, either individually or as a team.
Is there a footballer sure to leave Népliget?
– I can’t name a single one yet.
Is Ferencvaros so powerful economically that he can justify the presence of footballers who were not available three or four years ago?
– In the past three years we have already signed players that we could not get before, but it should be noted that the Hungarian front line is still not the first target of the Legion. We don’t even have a chance to compete with the leagues that are close to the big leagues, so we have to be creative if we want to impress the national team. The name of the club appeared on the international scene, but the rule of the local league did not change much.
– Take, for example, two neighboring countries: can Ferencvaros compete with Dinamo Zagreb or RB Salzburg?
– The Austrian club is light years away from us, and we cannot provide such conditions for those chosen, such as Al Ittihad in Zagreb. If we only look at the sums in the contracts, we won’t beat any of the clubs. That’s why we need to estimate the moments when we beat the most likely opponent.
Because of the NB I, Hungarian Cup, and International Cup performances, the green and white players – many of whom did not rest during the national team break – received a much higher load compared to other teams in NB I though the professional staff tried to shoot the team, based on On the fall minutes, however, the most trusted footballers of the professional crew at the time were identified.
Looking at the matches played by the club, Miha Blazic got the most minutes of play, and the Slovenian midfielder scored 2416 minutes in 27 matches, during which he scored a goal and was punished with six yellow cards. In the second stage of the podium, the Albanian Mirto Uzuni, who played explosively in the fall, spent 2269 minutes on the field in thirty matches, scored 21 goals and made 8 assists. The third most hired player was Dénus Dibusz, with the goalkeeper having had a chance in 25 games and spending 2,250 minutes on the field in the fall.
In Stanislav Cherchesov, on the other hand, everyone starts with a clean slate, the team has begun to prepare for the week, and will travel to Spain on Monday to spend ten days in Marbella. Three preparatory matches are planned for the programme, with St. Gallen and Lugano in Switzerland and CFR in Cluj-Napoca being the contender.
“Amateur coffee fan. Travel guru. Subtly charming zombie maven. Incurable reader. Web fanatic.”