One of the first nutritional advice most people hear in childhood says, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Let’s see the health benefits of this real Hungarian fruit.
1. The apple full of soluble fibres, Which can reduce the incidence of intestinal disorders, diverticulosis, hemorrhoids, and certain types of tumors, help regulate insulin, and facilitate detoxification.
2. In the apple pectin You can lower cholesterol by suppressing insulin secretion.
Did you know that high cholesterol has no obvious symptoms except for one? Click and read what this exceptional offer is!
3. One study showed that eating 5 apples per week reduces the number of respiratory system diseases Danger such as asthma.
4. According to Chinese medicine, apple It can strengthen the heartIt can moisten the lungs, reduce mucus production, and increase body fluids.
5 Apple cider vinegar helps prevent kidney stones.
6. Daily consumption of apples can also reduce the incidence of skin diseases.
7. According to a Brazilian study, women who ate an apple before meals They managed to lose 33 percent more of their body weight, From apples to non-consumers.
8. An apple contains only 50-80 calories.
9. The apple is full It contains vitamin C, vitamin A and flavonoids, and also contains small amounts of phosphorous, iron and calcium.
10. We can also take potassium from apples into our body, which is good for heart health.
How to make the best use of the effect of apples?
It is worth eating an apple in its skin to get as many nutrients into the body as possible (most vitamin C and vitamin A are also found in the peel). However, it is important that this only applies if we buy organic apples or grow them in our own garden and do not treat them with chemicals.
Environmental organizations are concerned that apples are the most pesticide-contaminated fruit. For transportation purposes, inorganic apple wax is often made, which is indigestible for our body. For this reason, it is best to buy garden apples or organic apples, or if this is not possible, wash them well before consumption or peel the fruit.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”