195,91,151 people worldwide have contracted the coronavirus so far, with 4,186,657 deaths in Baltimore. Johns Hopkins University Central European time according to Thursday morning data. A day earlier, 195,270.056 infected people were recorded, with 4,176,630 deaths.
Infection is present in 192 countries and territories. Experts say the number of diagnosed cases does not accurately reflect reality because the number of tests is somewhat limited in each country, and registration criteria also vary.
According to official data, Covid-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- The United States has the highest number of infected people, with 3,4672,640 people infected so far, with 61,801 deaths.
- In India, 3,148,605 infections and 42,022 deaths have been recorded.
- In Brazil, 19,797,086 people have been infected and 553,179 deaths have been reported.
- In France, 616,853 injuries and 111,923 deaths were recorded.
- In Russia, the number of confirmed infections rose to 6,116,249, and the number of deaths rose to 153,620.
- In the UK, there have been 5,797,445 people infected and 129,718 people have died from the disease.
- Turkey has so far recorded 5,660,469 infections, with 51,124 deaths, according to official figures.
- In Argentina, there are 4,891,810 infected and 104,822 dead.
- In Spain, 4,395,602 injuries and 81,396 deaths were recorded.
- There are 4,330,739 infections in Italy, with 128,010 deaths.
- In Germany, there are 3777,236 infected and 91,709 dead.
- There are 2,882,465 infections and 75,252 deaths in Poland.
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a pandemic of the coronavirus that had spread from the Chinese city of Wuhan, MTI reported.
“Food practitioner. Bacon guru. Infuriatingly humble zombie enthusiast. Total student.”