The operetta – although the genre of operetta has been alive since Mozart – in addition to the adjective Vienna, the Hungarian at least raised Emre Kalman and Frink Lehr to international status. The podcast of the index arútluK this time featured representatives from the nation and talks about it as well
- How old are you can be called subretto,
- Why did Zsuzsa Lehoczky not become a movie actress,
- Would they write an operetta from an actor in the nation stuck in an elevator,
- How do the nation’s representatives choose a new member,
- And what does Attila Vednyansky have to do with the nation’s representatives?
Benedek F. Toth, Alexandra Cozaar, and Gerge Vig, members of the Culture division of Index, speak on the Index podcast.
Click the player button and listen to arútluK’s weekly podcast!
And you can access our previous conversations here, for example in the media Insults, hate speech, a About the Kossuth Prize, a From the world of serials, a Game of thrones Reality Difficulties beginning actorsAnd that was the Oscar Not old, But Naked women They are still in the cinema and, according to Tamas Puskas, the theater via the Internet Only coffee alternatives.
“Creator. Evil thinker. Food enthusiast. Tv geek. Incurable web guru. Pop culture buff.”