Poland has already introduced a new payment system called e-toll. This means that Holly has until September 30, 2021 to switch to the new system. Since the transition period is only a week away, it is worth learning the answers to the most common questions carriers ask.
Who should register with the e-toll system?
E-TOLL affects all vehicles and buses weighing more than 3.5 tons regardless of their weight.
How to use the system?
Users can choose from the following solutions:
- The e-Toll PL mobile application can be downloaded for free from Google Play and Apple Straw, generated by KAS and installed on the system user’s phone or tablet.
- GPS equipment used by External Positioning System (ZSL), also known as Telematics Systems, is certified and listed by KAS List
- On-board OBU equipment certified and listed by KAPS List, Or EETS Multifunction Device (E-BOX)
What should I do with Viatoll?
- Refund viaBOX to withdraw OBU Deposit from System Operator
- Register in the e-toll system and link the settlement account with the selected OBU or ZSL
- Activate the service on the selected certified device in the e-TOLL setting using the mobile application and deactivate the box, e.g. By returning equipment to the TOLL Customer Service Center
What is the deadline for withdrawal of deposit / balance amount paid through TOLL?
Users have 12 months to withdraw the paid deposit / balance. The deadline for applications is September 20, 2022.
“Amateur coffee fan. Travel guru. Subtly charming zombie maven. Incurable reader. Web fanatic.”